Industry groups and veteran support groups are all eligible to be a part of the SmartMoney Startups Community. If your organization is a non-profit, you can participate at no cost.
If your group supports veterans, we invite you to join us as a non-monetary affiliate partner in exchange for your promotional support for the launch of our introductory course “Startup Battlefield 101”.
We'll provide your group with significant promotion and visibility, by offering:
- Logo on the event Web site
- Logo on the front cover of the event guide distributed to all participants and guest speakers
- Logo on signage throughout the event
- Recognition in email marketing campaigns delivering impressions to thousands of veterans and executives
- Mentions in post-event follow-up communications
In return, your group will provide SmartMoney Veterans with:
- 2 stand-alone email announcements to your network announcing Startup Battlefield 101 course
- Listing of Startup Battlefield 101 as a supported event to be noted on your Web site and in your existing newsletters leading up to the event.
- Promotion of Startup Battlefield 101 on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.) with messaging provided by SmartMoney Veterans.
If your company is for-profit, we encourage you to explore multiple ways that you can support veterans transitioning into the civilian workplace. Click below for details.